Wednesday, October 07, 2009

How to Earn It

I have now offcialy won me a new freind...my little nephew is not a buddy of mine. when I first came back, this 3 year old rejected me and always runs away form me and hides when he sees me show up. He fears me, while most of the others come running to me so we can play or go buy goods.

I came up with a plan to become BFF with this cute nephew of mine...

1- give him cash money, a shekel in here a shekle in there...if he refuses to take it form me, I just lay the money next to where he is sitting and he surely grabs it.

2-Buy him presents and give it to him, like near the ground where he is standing...I bought him a bag of Qirshallah..sort of hard old-fashioned cookies you dip in tea. Older people and kids love them.

3-Tell him I want to go to the grocery store and ask him if he needs anyhting, he likes potato chips and I would bring him back some.

4-Tell him to go with mw to the grocery store as I will buy him stuff....he is now got used to seeing me around and I got lucky as he wanted to buy some goodies. I talk his older brother with us so he feels less scared from me!

5-Yesterday, I mde my fourth trip to their house and took him to buy potato chips...and we even got to ride on the bike together and go around the block!

6-My newphew TaTa (nickname) is my new best freind.....he comes running to me when he sees me!

P.S. He is the same kid that was with me when the rat attack me foot.
P.S.2 I will try to get a picture of him

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template