Sunday, October 04, 2009

My Foot In Your...






I had a pain on my foot for three days now...it started as a small scratch and it kept on growing...when it started to bother me in walking, I said I had to see the doctor. I went to a pharmacy, upon my finance's request and he was "What the hell happened to you?" I said I really do not know. He gave me some antibiotics, and changed on my foot. Then I remembered what happened.

I was in a dark alley few days ago, taking my little nephew to grocery store to buy him a bag of potato chips...and there was a big rat at the Street near the door front and once it spotted us, it came running toward me and I felt it's gotten to close to me, but I could not see in the dark.

My little nephew said "Bisah" Arabic for cat, I laughed...and now you know it is have been verified by my pharmacist that it is a rat bite and he even gave me better antibiotics...the family of ciprofloxacin. I thought it might be because of a scratch, but it turn out to have swollen a bit and it became clear that the hungry rat bit my foot through my sandals. See it is too hot in the summer and I can only feel good in sandals. My fiance felt justified in her hatred for sandals, she always told me not to wear them.

Now, I have to see the doctor evey day to check on it and sanitize it...the good news I did take a shot for poisioning in 2006...it is good for 9 years so I am ok on that front.

Now, my foot is slowly getting better and I am taking some pain killers that help me walk down the street. I am really ok, and life is good...the rats suck!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template