Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Sup?

I have gotten myself busy in a new non-paid gig. I have been working to translate some documents from Arabic to English....it is fun task that I took to keep me busy and feel like I am doing something. It's a gig I got from an uncle of mine...let's just say he is hi up. I made new friends form this gig and I am learning new skills working with English and Arabic.

When not busy, I watch movies or spend time with loved ones in Gaza.

There might be news next week about travel arrangments....so far I feel good about the chances and my sanity.

I am going to some wedding today, my dad wants me to go with him it is for a distant cousin....It will be held at a fancy wedding hall inceindlty names after my fiance's family!\

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template