Thursday, October 22, 2009

Politics Day to Day

Just like millions of Palestinians I am waiting to hear good news about a possible unity agreement between the two leading political parties in Palestine. For months now, Egypt has those guys meet and talk about their areas of disagreement...they all drafted a paper which the Egyptians presented...one party signed it and the other is like..."we want to work together, but we do not want to sign it" they figurd they could renegotiate it all over again.

The Egyptians promised to open up the borders if the party in Gaza agrees to the paper, and they said they will shut it if they do not sign it. So far it does not seem they will sign it...Egypt has kep the borders shut...and I am wiating to hear the news about it. it's hard to want to keep the faith and the positve outlook, but I am trying my best.

Yesterday, they secretly opend up the borders for pataints and let them into Egypt...about 10 thousand folks in Gaza waitng to be allowed out. I just happen to be one of them...

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template