Thursday, October 01, 2009

Letters to Sara

Thank you for your comment, and all the best in your plans as you intend to see your family. The last person I spoke to on my way to Gaza, was your mom. I plan on making a visit to their home in the near future. I think I should be back in DC in two weeks....maybe three at most!

Do I even want to get back to Gaza? As of now I need first to leave to think about coming back! But I can always say now, I won't get back to Gaza, no one knows the future. One thing for sure, I need at least four more years in the States as I do have plans for that long.

Good luck in your plans....I am glad that we both can be grown up about the past. Send my regards to your family...

salmat

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template