Friday, November 13, 2009

Abood Is in the Mood

Aboood! this little boy is one of 9 people I miss the most about Gaza....how can you not like him...look at his smile. He has gotten so attached to me as I used to visit with him when his father was placed in a Hamas jail...that in the 3 months his dad was away, he would leave his own dad and come to me! I would play with him so much and joke around with him. He smiles each time he spots me. That's why he wanted someone to play him, carry him, make faces at home and, toss him in the air, and make funny noises form Abood's belly. I love you SUCKER!

P.S. I do not know who that chick in the picture....some cheap website tool.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template