Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Old Timers



A short video of my grandparents who are really old, but still active as much as they can. This was taken early October in a wedding for my female cousin...we managed to get grandparents to sit next to each other...notice the cheers when that happens. Grandpa is a bit more active than grandma as he expressed interest in wanting to live in his own as she needs some care...thus she moved with my uncle's and he remains near our home where he maintains a garden and makes sure kids stay out of trouble. You see my uncles in the video...and the one messing with my grandpa is his brother in law.

I feel this time would be my last time seeing them, I did film a lot of footage with my grandpa and it will come in the right time as he tells his life story, his opinion about things and family. He also retells me the stories of the war of 1948 and how he thinks the early Israelis outsmarted and outgunned everybody.

1 comments:

Jeremy Palmer on November 19, 2009 at 2:03 PM said...

This is great. I have to also admit that it is useful as a learner of Arabic. Do you have anymore videos with spoken Arabic? Nice.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template