Wednesday, November 11, 2009

From Here and There



Since I have been away, I noticed that a lot more businesses in the States have gone into Facebook...my restaurateur, my print shop, grocery store and now my dry cleaner is asking me to be her friend on facebook. Yes, I would pretty much like to be friend with my dry cleaner on facebook...it is not like I ever had my dirty laundry aired to the public, now those on the cyber space get to see my dirty laundry.

I love shopping and i have used it to get over few crisis in my life. But I think it is not so much the shopping that gives us pleasure, but rather the neat designer plastic bags they place one's merchandise in. We like it when we walk around carrying those bags saying Forever 21, Sexy...etc. Proof to my theory even Gaza does not have much goods in its markets anymore...they still smuggle through the underground tunnels nice colorful plastic bags. Maybe I will open the a store in the mall just to sell vivid plastic bags with vibrant colors for people to use them as decoy when they walk around the mall empty handed and judged by their peers.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template