Friday, November 13, 2009

Thinking Out Loud

I am still processing the fact that I am actually back in the States. I had to spend four months in Gaza so that I am able to know what I want to be doing for the rest of my life.

Getting stuck in Gaza for four months was probably a really small price to pay to find the right one...she is worth it.

I did though see my soul leave me each passing day and then come to me each time I see the loved ones. Every time one mentions the crossing for the past two months in Gaza I wanted to pick a fight with them. Now, I do not have too anymore...I am back to the life I built for myself here in Columbia Heights, DC.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template