Monday, November 09, 2009

Back To the States

I am still not all back...I am a lot slower and want to greet people saying alslamo alykom instead of Hello....

It's a weird feeling to be back....I feel like the past 4 months and half have been a huge blank! Many things happened and I somehow missed those events. I am reading older magazines to see what happened since then.

My stomach is taking its sweet time adjusting...

My body is kind of confused about the temperature in DC...not sure how to dress.

I did a five miler run this morning...it felt good to be back, doing what helps clear my head...

I am excited to be back with friends and family.

2 comments:

Mary on November 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM said...

It takes time your stomach to settle, your whole body and mind too, don't be in a rush, you have been on a long journey in a different world and time, relax and breath the fresh air.

BBC on November 9, 2009 at 9:57 PM said...

welcome back! i'm so glad you made it back safe and sound!

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template