Thursday, April 12, 2012

American Food, I Just Cannot Get Used To



There are things that I have come to love about food in America, but there are things I really cannot imagine myself eating--I have tried them and found that no amount of acquired food taste can fix it. For example, many find Jerky meats weird, I do not. Also in Latin America, they think, Root Beer is medicine. I happen to enjoy root beer. Sweet and Sour tastes took m a while to accept and ultimately love. We are foreigners in this land, but Americans will be foreigners somewhere else.

Here are few things I do not like, I just cannot
  1. Peanut Butter
  2. Corn Bread
  3. Zucchini Bread
  4. Pudding
  5. Oatmeal
  6. Pasta and Broccoli (It took years not to hate it)
  7. Fruit Jello (I am bring told this is just a Utah thing)
  8. Cool Aid
  9. Pinto Beans
  10. Corn Dog (I know many Americans eat them when they are too poor, I certainly had my days)
  11. Reese's Peanut Butter cups (I know I will enrage many of you)

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template