Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yes, Caffeine Makes My Eye Lid Twitch!


I have been indulging in a bit of caffeine lately, due to some work obligations and entertaining guests which leaves me little time to sleep. I have started noticing that my eye all of sudden twitch few times a day. It first freaked me out. I was not sure what to do, as it kept coming back, I considered calling my eye doctor.

But then it was not a big deal, I have gotten used to it, so consulting the internet oracle, I have come to learn there are few reasons why my eye has been break dancing.

-Stress -
-Lack of sleep, check
-Fatigue
-Prolonged staring or eye strain
-Caffeine, check.

It turn out that my new found habit might be contributing in the eye of my trouble. I long to a good night sleep where my eye lid will rest up and not lead me to consume some caffeine. The good news, this is temporary and goes away by itself without any treatment so I do not need to worry about a muscle spasm 

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template