Tuesday, May 01, 2012

This is What I Call Funny With No Subtitle



Someone in Egypt wanted to give people a hard time, and give us a laugh with it. Pulling prank on people for candid camera is always popular. Check out this reel with one guy causing shenanigans all over the place. This actor prankster is surely disturbing the peace. I must admit, I laughed few times and sometimes, I felt bad for the people who were either humiliated or scared.   

This is part of a show that will air in Ramadan 2012, so enjoy the teaser. Only in Egypt they can do these videos, somewhere else they would most likely get in trouble for it. 

اغلس واحد فى الدنيا هههههههههه

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template