Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Baby Clothes And Adult Wear Display


Ever noticed how department stores always display baby clothes near the lingerie section? Trust me on it, I did the research on this.

I am not sure why they would that, but something tells me this approach might be similar to the approach the department of health uses with tobacco warning. Enjoy this product, but we want you to know that you gonna die sucker!


  1. Back to lingerie, the baby clothes do just that, a reminder that when you enjoy this product too, you will end up crossing the aisle any purchasing some baby clothes. This could be part of the conservative agenda. What a turn off.
  2. But if I ask my grandpa father, he will think lingerie are also baby clothes. No wonder why so many Americans call their sweet ones, baby. It all makes sense now why they stock lingerie and baby clothes in one section. 
  3. It also can be understood, that there's a close relationship between those who purchase baby clothes tend to spend more on intimate wear hoping to spice things up and kill the routine. Maybe also try to cover up those birth marks.
If you ask me I think these two items baby clothes and other baby clothes are overpriced.     

2 comments:

baby clothes on May 3, 2012 at 3:40 AM said...

Choosing right cloths for kids is a difficult task as kids are choosy and they neglect many clothes which are select by parents, in my opinion parents should choose a good range of comfort dresses which is liked by kids too.

Cloth Diaper on May 8, 2012 at 6:55 AM said...

This pair is really so beautiful. I am making a memory quilt and a rag rug with the off cuts of my little girls baby clothes. I want buy this.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template