Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Day I Knew My Doctor Sucks!



I went to see my physician today and i was in for a complete surprise.

My doctor asks me, "Are You Trying to Have Another baby?" I was like in my mind, "what is this doctor talking about?"

Then I tell him about a medication I used to take (a medication in heart of his specialty) He did not know it....so went to Google and looked it up it in front of me! But first he misspelled it "the name is six letters long", I had to correct him. He found it and was like, Wow, I did not know about this medication!

If you are tempting to think my doctor comes form a third world country, you are mistaken, He is Texan all around, as white as they come.

I really do not like this doctor, he seems to always wants you out of his office, like he does not really care to hear what you have to say....this time it was even worse. But, I guess now I know for sure that doctors are people too.

1 comments:

Mary on January 19, 2011 at 11:53 AM said...

Congratulation, you are going to have a baby, boy or a girl, we did not know that you had z baby before and we did not know that men get pregnant too. Men take it easy, you and your doctor, giving us three surprises at once, what are you trying to give us, heart attack.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template