Saturday, January 15, 2011

MLK Dream & Mattress Sale



Can someone please tell me why is it proper for mattress warehouses to have giant mattress sales on MLK Day? For real, cannot they save it for another holiday for that? Sure they want the most money, but how about some sensitivity here? I thought we are over that racism already....the number one reason racists tell you they hate blacks is because they are lazy "not the ones I see on the bus or driving it every morning" and now these guys want the nation to celebrate this holiday of MLK with mattresses. Do you see anything wrong with that?

Sure he had a dream and mattresses are where most dreams happen, but I do not know if that sells the discount on this holiday.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template