Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 It's Here Already...R U Ready



If your new year resolution includes lose some weight, then you are not a fit person and most likely you will never be. Unless of course you take some drastic measures toward accomplishing this goal. Every year I see the gym get crowded in January, it's often the first two weeks and then those people are back on their couch eating Dorito's and their TV dinner. Instead your next year resolution should be, NOT Going to the gym. At least when you fail showing up to the gym, you have something to celebrate and not feel bad for not meeting your own goals.

Unlike many years, this year I won't work out as much as I have in the past because I made a mistake of historical proportions. I asked the ER doctor that saw me for exercise advise. If you are one of those people who think that exercise is great, then you have never spoke to an ER doctor...they have seen it all.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template