Sunday, February 20, 2011

BYU Book of Mormon




Dating at BYU for me was an interesting experience, it was hard, but I think the girl felt like doing their community service. Every time I hang out with a girl I went home with a copy of the Book of Mormon, you know these girls love me enough to want to perfect my life.

One of those girls, gave me a book of the book of Mormon in French, I guess she thought I am weird in a French way. I did take a shower every day, c’mon now.

Sometimes I wish that girl worked at the TSA, so when she sees me she does not give me the enhanced security pat down. No we do not need to give him that, he is French....let’s give him a a copy of the Book of Mormon.

Like we are not gonna touch him, we will let the book of Mormon do that.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template