Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hanified @ the Jerusalem Fund fundraiser

Here is a raw video of the event we had the Shawarma King Restaurant in Mount Pleasant. We had three local comedians do 15 minutes sit, and Feras Qumseya played the oud for the crowd--I must say all around it was a great event, we had a great turnout and the best part we raised close to $1400 from the 70 people who showed up (the restaurant capacity is 60) I also want to give a shout out to my co-worker Will for his upbeat MC skills and his fundraising pitch. My boss gave the green light to this event again sometimes this summer, i am thinking this August in a slightly bigger venue. The money raised will go to benefit the humanitarian projects the fund supports in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template