Friday, May 08, 2009

Keep the Hulu Out Jail

Hulu the popular online video website, backed by several majors TV networks, allows users to stream complete episodes of their favorite shows online free of charge. Not all shows are available, but most of them anyways--only five complete episodes are posted on the website form any giving show. They are updated regularly--often on weekly basis, there are new shows to watch. I watch Family Guy, American Dad, Parks and Recreation, The Simpson and It's always Sunny in Philadelphia. My two other shows that I follow, but cannot find on the website is Two and Half Men and The big Bang Theory. They shoes air on CBS and have the same producer. I hope CBS will join in and allow me to watch the show on Hulu. I really like Hulu because they make it easy and legal to watch shows that I like. Also beyond the obvious, they offer those shows for free and with minimum advertising.

Better? Hulu can keep you out of Jail...no longer do people have to go and find those episodes on shady website and illegitimate sources...instead now you can Hulu! So Free us and Free Hulu!

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template