Monday, May 11, 2009

My I is On Your I

I just got back from my visit with the eye doctor....the news are in...I have managed to improve my eye sigh slightly, but really good news. But the truth behind my improving eye eight has nothing to do with my eye. See my previous eye doctor was a looker so that might have to do with my bad sight. I mean how do you expect me to see everything you want me to see what my eye wanders somewhere else? The monument I saw the eye doctor I felt that I need to do all I can do to keep my eyes of him and that is why I improved my score...I wasn't distracted by any hot object in the room. Maybe good looking women should avoid going to eye school...maybe they can try to school of dentistry...their good looks and skills will help make the experience more enjoyable..or less painful.

Thus, good looks are a plus to the dentistry, but a curse to the eye care provider where the hotter your eye doctor, the lower your sight score.

1 comments:

Mary on May 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM said...

Your eyes was not improving because the eye doctor is a women and you where looking at her when she was examining you but now your eyes are improving because you stoped looking at her, that is ridiculous and ha..ha.. funny, I advice you next time go to a man doctor if you don't want to be blind.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template