Monday, May 11, 2009

The Nigerian Scam, the sequal

I go to the gym on a nice Friday evening before I hit the streets on the weekend, I like to get some workout done to apologize in advance for the transgressions I will do against my body throughout the weekend. Since I break free and eat what I like on the weekend, in a way the Friday night workout makes me feel better. A minute into my workout, this rather friendly Nigerian man walks in, dressed in gym clothes and good to go. Except my entire time at the gym, I have failed to see the man break a sweat or do any exercise. Instead, he was just chatting with a buddy of his who was kinda of working out, get this the guy who was not working out had awesome abs, but he was standing in there and drinking a large Sprite...this is not the Zero carb Sprite, it is the read deal that has more than 250 calories of sugar. I mean I was working out and sweating the small stuff, I honestly cannot remember the last time I had a soda--and this guy sitting there looking good without lifting a finger while enjoying a large sweet beverage....gosh my life sucks.

This Nigerian fella remind me that the freaking Nigerians not only want to scam my money via the Nigerian prince emails...now they want to piss me off at the gym...I will keep an a eye on this guy, maybe next time he will come to the gym in a swim suite and large pizza.

1 comments:

Mary on May 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM said...

Every man has his own shape from out side and a person who looks good on the out side does not mean looks good from the inside too and you don't know what the Nigreians eat, all their food, spices are full of fiber and protine and most of them don't eat much of white bread or butter, their food is peanuts soup, dry fish, their bread is (fufu)is like (POLENTA in Italian) made of corn, grain and wheat, they cook their food and meat realy good as if they are cooking it for people who does not have teeth, they cook with peanut oil, corn oil, semsem oil and soy-been oil, that is why they are in good shape.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template