Thursday, May 14, 2009

Running From the Cabinet

As I was running on Thursday in Rock Creek Park, my way toward Woodely park and as I am leaving Georgetown, I ran into this person who was running on the opposite direction, but I recognized him/her right away since I have a crush on this person. I am not going to publish this name on the blog, but the person is a member of the Obama cabinet, I must say a top member of the cabinet and has been making news lately. I was surprised to see this person without security guards on sight. But the person was dressed like he/she has been running for a long time and I was impressed by his/her commitment, it was about 6:10 and I was headed back from the Mall and just getting into Rock Creek Park. Maybe I will see this person again and run in their direction this time.

On the same day, I ran through Howard University earlier, and as I passed by the dorms, there was a young man holding the backdoor open and on the other hand he had a joint, the smell was all over the street, you would have to be an idiot not to know it was weed. I guess it was final times and he wanted to get an extra kick for that extra credit...hey I am not judging!

1 comments:

Mary on May 18, 2009 at 4:44 PM said...

You said, I meet someone I know when I was running, and I recognized him, and I have a crush on this person, first of all,(you said him) that means a man, and how can you say, you don't want to say the name of this person or his gender, second you have a crush to a man, I hope not, what are you a straight or a crook.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template