Tuesday, August 09, 2011

English Words I Love




Every now and then I see words in English that I feel I must look up becasue I have not heared them before or becasue they just sound exciting to learn. I know in this social media saavy world, it seems that abbrviation and smily faces are the way to go, but some old words die hard.
  1. Poignant: Touching and to the point. I wish I can be referred to by this word. I am only to the point when I am angry and when I am talking to my landlord.
  2. Vivacious: Lively, and full of animation. I like this word because you are either having a great time or it's a feast out there. I guess the viva part of the word we already know from our brethren South of the borders.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template