Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just About

Roa'a and I are still trying to figure out a way to be alone...there are so many social occasions and too many family inviting us to do things with them...it is nice of them, but please leave me alone with the girl...something that happens once in a blue moon.

The people first invite you to their home and then insist you eat their food or else, "what do you mean you do not love me?" No, I cannot eat nuts because I have a reaction to them! And yes, I do not love what you are doing!

Yesterday we went to the beach with my family, our 14th annual trip on my home where dad takes all his kids, their wifes/husbands, their kids and load a large bus and hit the beach! Roa'a made an appreance and those fine kids started calling her my wife...she was like what? in a funny way...

I finally got my name on the travel list to get on the bus...I am not sure when I can make it, but it feels good to be on the list for travel....

I miss Marshall, the Traget and Macrooni Grill, but most I miss my AC and my workout program

1 comments:

Mary on July 22, 2009 at 10:31 AM said...

You should tell them, sorry no offence but I am an American now and she is going to be an American soon so, give us a chance to be alone with each other, to know each other better, before we get married, the American way and the 20th century. So, you tell them that, in order to open their eyes and to leave you alone.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template