Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quick Update

So, word on the Gaza Street that Rafah will open on Monday, Tuesday and Wed of next week...I have to see my name on the travel list where I will be able to get on the Palestinian bus to hit the borders with Egypt. I have yet to see my name on the website.

I am working some contacts to put me on the good list the Egyptians have...so if the Palestinians do not put on the list, the Egyptians have to also ok me and both have to give me the green light at the same time.

Any Palestinian pissing match, I am lost and so are countless others.

How about it?

1 comments:

Mary on July 29, 2009 at 10:34 AM said...

Think man think, do what you got to do, give them a bribe or a hug and a kiss the Egyptian way and they will let you go Inshallah.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template