Tuesday, January 05, 2010

It just Happend to Me

Yesterday, it happened...it was so shocking what I had to go through to accomplish what I wanted to do...that's it I have to change course or suffer consequences. I never thought I would have to see it for myself and have to put a price on the things I value. It happened at my local Marshall's store, place where I spend some time. I had very little things that I bought form there, mainly sporty socks and that's why I did not realize until it was too late..."did you want a bag, sir?", I looked at the guy and said "Yes, please!" and then wondered why would this guy ask me if I needed a bag wasn't that obvious to him? and then it hit a minute late and five cents short...they now charge for bags in DC, but why does the Marshall's store does it? It turn out since they do sell gourmet food items such as coffee, tea, candy and chocolate...they are obligated to charge for a plastic bag. I live in a BYB district, I hope the fishes that my plastic bag was killing and my freind Kellee who works to save us all are happy now because I am sure DC's Mayor Fenty is in Cloud 9.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template