Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Santa Just Got Served!

Suck on this Santa, I have always wanted to put him on my labs, the guy always puts people on his and no one ever gets to serve him a taste of his own Medicine. I was able to do just that this Christmas and after all it was Jersey, at a home of a proud Palestinian American family that does celebrate Christmas. No offense Santa, but your tricks are getting old...Nobody calls me Ho Ho Ho and live to tell about it...Of course you took my hair as Mary suggests

1 comments:

Mary on January 6, 2010 at 3:59 PM said...

Hey what happen to your hair, did Santa took it, u should ask him to give it back or may be u want us to ask him for u ha..ha..ha...

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template