Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yes, please send me that Coupon!



When you are in the bridal business, I imagine you are a bit smart and a bit sensitive...when you make a purchase at those stores for a wedding, you would expect to be your last purchase at that store. There is no "loyal customer" or "repeat business", loyal customer to the bridal stores is disloyal partner. Why would you want to send my coupons along with my order for a discount for my future purchases? Is that a bad sing or what? I mean with about 50% divorce rate, you might end up using that coupon, but by the time you might want to use it...it might have expired already. Capitalism fails yet again....but do not want it any other way...

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template