Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crowded Gym This Morning

At the gym in my building today, I was surprised to see droves of people working out, exercising hard, I have never seen this large number before....something tell me this has soemthing to do with Thanksgiving day....

Not sure, but this has a lot to do with eating habits and over indulging on this holiday's spirit! People figures wow....I can now go to the gym and redeem oneself....

for me this si sort of the confessional session where those only;y happen after the fact. Post Thanksgiving day exercise works...and I am sure I will be seeing these folks again on January 1, 2011 once they have made a new year resolution that will stick with them for 13 days.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template