Friday, November 12, 2010

Vegetarian Delimma


The Muslim Eid Holiday Season begins on Tuesday...this is Eid Al Adha when Muslims celebrate with good food, prayer, sweets, visitations and sacrifice. In that sense they slaughter animals in the fashion of Ibrahim and the story with his son. Cows, sheep, goats are popular. sometimes they also kill camels, but not very common.

I have always wondered about vegetarian on this day. observant Muslim vegetarians what would they sacrifice?

A pumpkin, I propose? See if love pumpkins and I do not mind of my observant vegetarians Muslims if they are willing to share with me. Not so much on squash...

I guess that would be a problem if Muslim vegetarians exited in real life.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template