Sunday, May 04, 2008

All Organic, All Around




Here is a picture of a Gaza Strip Cabbie filling in his car with cooking oil. This is way cool, I mean, I wish that people did not have to opt to extreme measures, but this is the case. Out of fuel because of Israel siege, Gaza has to be creative with their energy sources. When they are not using cooking oil to power your their cars, there is always the option on using an animal pulled cart to move around. Need is indeed the mother of inventions, I mean people are still struggling in this country over what to use and how to use better technologies. In Gaza with primitive technologies, people are making the switch. Only if oil is made unavailable, only then people will look for alternatives. Who said that good things cannot come from bad situations!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope, they will have enough oil for cooking and cars too.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template