Friday, May 09, 2008

Homeless folks We Love

Here is a group of pictures for Homeless folks around the country, these guys are not just homeless, they are homeless, but not humorless. As my friend Joey used to call homeless people, "Urban outdoors men" I like the pictures and I hope you like them too. homeless issues somehow startle me. Gaza is a poor place, but never have I seen homeless people, granted a great deal of Palestinians live in "shacks" but none lives on the street, I wonder why! I understand there is a mental illness element to being homeless or social disturbance. Enough preaching, and more pictures...






OK guys, this guy is not homeless, but something tell me that being homeless might help him live longer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This are ex-ordinary homeless people I have never seen and who is that big elephant man jumping in the pool, is he a homeless too.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template