Friday, May 02, 2008

My Gym And Yours




This is a picture of a gym, this gym is either for lazy people or people a gym for people with disabilities! If you cannot climb a stairs, you might not want to be at the gym.

I like the gym, and I love the time I spend there, even though the gym in our building is not coed, in other words, guys have their own gym and women have theirs as well. I rarely say any women in our building, so I am under the impression that our entire complex is inhabited by either overweight senior citizens, insanely intimidating Russian dudes, or plenty of hairy Persians who do nothing by sit in the Sauna when I am there. I have to say though, i see little return on my time at the gym, i do it because it became some sort of addiction or because I lack creative ideas of how to waste my time.

As the summer started, I noticed now that a lot more people are coming to the gym, maybe they are in pursuit of hot summer pool party bodies. I do not know what is their purpose, but they sure use the few equipments we have at the gym and, leave me room for me to do my exercise. Do not you like how I think I am entitled to use the gym before those guys?

One more rant, these guys always watch shows that I have no interest in, here is the breakdown:

Older men love their America's funnies Home Videos shows
Younger white dudes, like scrubs.
Darker folks including the Persians love Basketball
Mid age white guys like CNN Headlines news.
Random Russian dude likes Home Improvement shows.
The Koreans do not care
other random folks, Fox News (not a bad idea to make your blood boil like crazy, better workout)


If I cannot watch MSNBC, I usually enjoy my Arabic tuneage. I also have another gym at my work. the gym at work is a blessing had i not had a gym in my building. I love it, the only place where you can have peace is the one place people do not usually go, the gym.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go to the Gym, to look at the people or to exercise, if you want a Gym with nobody there you can build your own private Gym, about watching TV or listening to music you are allowed to listen to your own favorite music on MP3 or IPad with your eyes closed.

Anonymous said...

What the hack, don't tell us that you lost your new phone, the one you bought a week ago or so. Man what is wrong with you, may be God does not want you to have a phone anyway, this is just an advice, when you buy another phone put a chain on the phone and tie the chain on your rust or hang it on your neck like that you will never loose it, we know you do,t accept advice from nobody but that is the only soluation.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template