Sunday, May 04, 2008

Spell This Imigrants

Let me start by saying that I am for all immigrants learning English, for many reasons. First, you improve your income; second you assimilate with the rest of the nation (a nation of immigrants); third, you tell others that you want to be part of this culture; fourth, it makes things easier for all of us. However, I would rather see people learn English because they want to, because it makes sense, rather than putting a gun to their heads to learn English. I have stumbled upon two pictures of protesters, I believe one of them was published in a Texas newspaper. These good hearted protesters, want to send a massage to those who do not speak English, that they must learn it. The catch is, they needed a spell check for their work! Not that those who are the target of the sings would be able to understand it, yet figure out the spelling. We all make mistakes, but few of them are public.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are they saying, are they saying their English is better than the Imigrants or may be saying, go to school and stay in school Imigrants learn English better than us the Americans.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template