Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chocolate Times




I was thinking the other day about the chocolate business and how chocolatiers get away with many things that other professions do not. First, they are exhibitionists, whenever they get a chance they will expose their goods and in most cases offer you free samples. Any town or city you visit there will be a chocolate factory where the store would have huge glass windows showing the chefs or artists making the the goods. After all, you do not give breweries a free hand to seduce us with their beverage. Second, people working at the chocolate factories are always cheerful and have the biggest smile, a smile even bigger than Kanya West's ego. Granted workers at chocolate factories might be obese, but they are not as obese as those who work at the ice cream shops. I have noticed the smaller the dark chocolate (my passion) selection at a chocolate store, the more obese the employees of that store are. Third, chocolate is way overpriced. I do not need my chocolate to come in a colorful sexy box and nice wrapping, I guess in that way I am like the alcoholic who does not read the label on his bottles. Fourth, you can get a chocolate addiction, but no good religion of philosophy preaches against such addiction. Perhaps because preachers have taken away so many things from us, that when it comes to the mysterious brown treat they are willing to look the other way. Or because they cannot hold back on it, so they do not want to violate their own teachings.

In the meantime, I need to take care of few things such as finishing a piece of Ghirardelli and Choxie dark chocolate who according to a new scientific study are good for your heart tissues.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love..love..Chocolate, especially white chocolate, I tried many times to stay away from the white chocolate but I could not, a friend and I we use to buy the white chocolate. Although my friend is not around any more but I am still buying the chocolate, I cannot resist eating it although I know is not good for my health, I don't know what to do. If I die, I know I will die from eating too much white chocolate.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template