Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Freind @ the Liquor Store Misses Me! Oh BoY




I was at the liquor store the other day, not to buy liquor nor to purchase cigars, but rather to send money for a friend. Surprise, surprise most of the money transfer services are located at liquor stores where they also happen to sell lottery tickets. So now you can imagine my relief when I hear the guy who sells alcoholic beverages, tobacco, lottery tickets and offer money wire services miss me! Why would I want to visit you more often? It's not like I enjoy any of the goods or services that you offer! So go ahead and miss me, and while you are at it, send my regards to my accountant, lawyer, and the plumber who is not named Joe ! I am like Yes, We Can!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK man, you should know better, in the US every body who has a business, whether it is liquor or food stores they say it like a compliment, like miss you, love you man, they say it to be friendly so they make you think that, they are really friendly and you go back again and again when you want to buy something, they say it for their business promotion.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template