Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gaza Update

Israel killed roughly 300 Palestinians; Fateh is blaming Hamas and not their own silence; Hamas is blaming Fateh and Egypt, but not Israel or their own mistakes. The Arab countries are angry in the streets and their leaders are fastest to give them a painkiller, send more food to Gaza; The Europeans are observing like a passive vegetarian at a meat shop. The Arab league wants to yet hold another summit, the entire United States is on a vacation. In the meantime, Palestinians are out in the cold, the Palestinian who does not starve or die of lack of medical attention, dies in an Israeli air strike. It's bad all around. My family is alive, but not safe; as so many families now are neither alive or safe, the well being of my own family is insignificant

Here is my wish list,

I hope the Israelis cut the crap and stop killing civilians, I pray for America to wake up and smell the burning flushes of Gaza. I plea with the Arab leaders to send more than food, send some dignity. I ask of Fateh to shut the heck up and stop the blame game. As for Hamas, because I appreciate my life, I won't say anything.


P.S. While, the net is loaded with graphic pictures of the carnage in Gaza, I chose not to post one here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good writing saying your opinion on Gaza Update, it is also every bodies wish for peace who has brains and hates war like me, I have been in a war many years ago escaping with my family, although we had no food or water we where lucky to get to a safe place and I can imagine the people in Gaza their situation my heart goes to them.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template