Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pray Up



As a person who prays and likes to see others pray, I am just curious when this Israeli solider pray to God...what would he ask of him? How will he justify the consequence of his action, the intentional and or the unintentional ones?

Maybe he is praying the Lord to have mercy on the nearly 400 causalities of the strike he is about to take part of...or maybe he is just praying that the 1000 plus injured will heal quicker...or maybe he is praying that he will survive this Armageddon he is about to bring upon unassuming civilians who are also militant in his eyes. The only thing were can be sure of is that he is keeping himself close to God.

2 comments:

Unknown on December 31, 2008 at 3:43 AM said...

Hani,

I can't access my VCU account anymore and it was were I had your Email in my contact list. I checked out your post just to make sure your family is fine. I will be praying always that Allah protects them and bring peace to them very soon. Hang in there...I know you are a very strong person...life is rough sometimes so stay strong. Email me please at asadradwansn@hotmail.com as its the only Email I kept ever since I left the states., Email me please, so I can have your Email.Take care.

Anonymous said...

The solider who you think is praying for, only for himself, he does not think of his family or any body except he is praying for himself, he his saying Lord let me live to destroy more humen lives and be a hero.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template