Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sweet Soundtrack O'Mine

I just came up with a new criteria for any person I like enough to be with. when I see this person I am hoping that one and only one song will automatically play in my head the moment I see them. I know this is presumptuous of me, but I couldn't help but notice how much I like this tune. I even played in retrospect with a pictures of the people I had crush on, it actually worked. With the probable assumption that I will still be the same person, so if it works in retrospect it must be valid for the future. Now if you care to find out the song, click here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish somebody I like and likes me too, will have a tune when sees or think of me and tells me about it, that will be really flattering. Man, the girl who has or will have a romantic man like you is very lucky.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template