Friday, December 26, 2008

Running to the Hills



About 30 minutes ago, I just got back from the cold, where I ran in Provo to Orem via the River wood mall. It took my a bit over one hour and twenty minutes to run the route I had wanted to run for years now. I try to keep my running regiments to about one hour plus minus ten minutes. But today, I did not have major plans so I decided to go for it. Tobe honest the rather large and tasty Christmas meal I had yesterday had a lot to do with me running in the cold. Plus my pal Jehad gave me a nice running elastics. Two problems, I run into as I run; the first as I run in the cold, my nose starts running as well; the second problem, not being able to change the songs on my MP3 player because of the gloves that are keeping my warm; third problem not to slip on the black ice. I am glad to report that with extra napkins, tolerance to bad music, and cautious steps, I have avoided all these problems!

I must confess though that it is harder to run in a higher altitude like here in Utah. but if anyone needs to run is people in places like Utah where large portions of food (good food and otherwise) are customary. Since we are on a confession road rage here, I have recently came across a British heavy metal band "Iron Maiden." Their music literary pumpbs blood through my head to my legs in seconds!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you man, good for you, running on the snow and you did not get frozen, well done just don't get it on granted and run again, we know you don't do what people tell you but you don't know what will happen if you run again just take care.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template