Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Call

The American Consulate called me and asked me to send them an email...it looks like ADC has gotten to their heads and got them to move by having some Congressmen call them. The Consulate did not call me to offer help, but rather to deny a story I reported. What pissed them off the most is how I got the names and the ages and the States where 15 Americans stuck in Gaza...and got the list to ADC who passed to few offices.

But it is rather good to bug these guys at the Consulate for not being up to helping their people...they might hate me, but c'mon some groups can get people out of Gaza...I know of few families that got out...the states can do that...

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template