Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The jury is Out on The General

-Still looking for that good Egyptian General to get me out....I need to ask the right people. the question is not in the money...my parents got some stached just for that....the thing is most people are afraid to give you leads becasue if they use it...they keep it secret becasue they might get in trouble with any of the intrested government in the region.

-I have the phone number for the gentelman at the borders Abu Farooq who holds the list of the people on the VIP list. He would not tell how to get on the list, but he will tell me if my name on it. He is a good man, but not too good.

-A family that lives next to us managed to get on the VIP list becasue the father has a decor store and he hooked the general with some goods and sure thing the Gaza family got out, a day before the gate opens and have been in Egypt for more than a week.

-The passports does not do much for you, i know two American doctors who are stuck in Gaza along with me, wating to be let out. One of them even brought in medical aid for Gaza. Guess what he is still kicking in in Khan Younes.

-I am hoping www.adc.org will be able to get me some letters to the American Consulate in Jerusalem to have them look at me seriously. They help people i know they do, but it does cost them too much of a headach to work things out with the Israelis.

1 comments:

Mary on August 11, 2009 at 9:31 AM said...

Something will be done by ADC hopefully, that is what we heard any way we hope very much that, you will be able to do the pay off soon. Oh man we are praying so hard for you but we don't know why our prayers is not answered may be it is because God has something good for you in compensation for the hard time you are having. Don't loose hope and thank Allaha you are strong and alive. We are always here to help.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template