Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shoutout

I want to take a quick second and give a shoutout to Will from KaBobfest for his help with my writting. Tony has also been a great help form his new home in New York. Yousef for his freindship and his help trying to get me through to the Consulate people in Jerusalem. Cannot forget Carlos and his willing to always help and take care of things for me as much as he can form the States...I knowI can help call him manytimes and he will get back to me right away. My boss hasalso been a great help in understanding my situation. Kellee, Donny and Lyndsay I love you guys.

Ramadan is almost hear and the month of fast is a bout a week away, school is also near so I will be kicking it at some with no freinds! Let's hope I am able to leave soon...

1 comments:

Mary on August 15, 2009 at 3:42 AM said...

Well, well, those friends you thanked and mentioned their names are the only friends who are trying to help you, don't you think you forgot one or two more friends who are trying to help too, Thank you for forgetting...... they are not important like your other friends any way.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template