Sunday, August 23, 2009

On Palestinian Airlines,

I passed by a tall building in downtown Gaza and I saw it was the building for Palestinians airlines....ever since Israel bombed the airport years ago. I though to make fun of it...

I saw the Palestinians got their own airlines; it is like the pirates having their own cruise line. I mean c’mon, we Palestinians have a reputations coming from the 70s that we do love airplanes, hell we hijacked few! Now they let us have our own airlines…funny they commercial for the airlines would be "Palestinian Airlines, we promise we won’t hijack this one" You are Safe With US…inch Allah! Yay, if you like donkey pulled airplanes try ours…you know instead of that little care that taxis you to the gate…a little jackass comes and pulls you toward your gate.

They wondered why no one buys two way ticket, most of their customers buy only one way ticket, I guess they have doubts that the plan will make it to the destination first. They find is hard to belive that they will return in safety.

I mean American pilots are using on driving the plane and knowing that everything will work out as it should and most of the time they are right that’s why when something goes wrong they freak out and do not know what to do! Arab ones are always flying with Murphy and his laws, it all goes wrong and we still will get you where you need to go.

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template