Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's New?

things are getting weird, the infighting between Hamas and one of its subgroups (or so some claim) checkpoints are installed, looking guns and ammo in cars, asking people to step out of their cars to see if they are packing. The extremist group has thretend Hamas that they will retaliate and blow up their leaders for killing the leaders of thuis extrmiest group. it is getting silly since both groups seek to get people to pray, now they are both keeping people away from prayer becuae they are making is dangerous.

we passed by one of their checpoints and they were rude and sort of like we mean business. It was stresseful. But now people are hoping this will be wrapped up before the begning of the month of Ramadan Last week few memebrs of Hamas and the Jaljalt group got killed. Now we wait what will happend since Hamas is really taking their threat seriously. the leaders of Hamas riovals are enjoying the moment and talking like "Hamas is murdering people in Gaza"

I guess we have to wait and see. In the meantime, I went to the government building in downtown Gaza and renwed my registration. In order to get on the list, I had to go present papers and tell them, I am stilll here. There were long lines and new people seeking to travel, I waited in the sun for two hours and did not even complain. I know that this might not work out, but I still knock on all doors.

all the best and hope to see you on the flip side!

1 comments:

Mary on August 18, 2009 at 4:22 PM said...

Oh man u waited in sun for two hours now u are going to be my colour and if u don't change to your usual colour by the time u come to US, Americans will think u are from Ghana or may be from Sudan, if that happens I will laugh ha.....ha.... until...., never mind, I will not mention it.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template