Monday, August 17, 2009

In the Sand

I did go to ther beach yesterday with my sister, her kids, my brother his kids, his wife and RoaĆ”, my finace. We spent 4 hours there and had a great time. We did swim for about 40 minutes, we had a great on a hot summer night. The water was warm, the sands were hot and the air was cool. There were some life guards on the beach who kepttelling us get out, come close to the shore...we were near the sand. But I guess the guy wanted to expose his authority!

Still waiting on three things that might come along to help me get out. 1-Rafah might open in few days and I might get a chance to get on the bus. 2-The American Consulate ini Jerusalme might help us get out via Israel. I found few American citizens and stuck in Gaza and this might get them to help us out. 3-The Israeli group Gisha might find a way to help me get out, they are appealing with the Israeli government to let us leave through the Eriz Crossing which is open.

Nothing certain yet, but now I have to make decsions on whetehr to keep my apartment in DC or just store my stuff around. Nothing is clear, but I know that I have to get out soon, or else my job is gone.

1 comments:

Mary on August 17, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

Don't worry and don't make any decisions yet, your job and apartment will be waiting for u, just have a nice time, before the end of this week u are going to get out.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template