Sunday, April 20, 2008

Annie Get Your Map

This is a newer version of the world map according to the average American citizen, I have seen several version of this map, and all of them made me laugh. I bet you that most people in the world have their own simplified world maps, I remember when I was growing up, I did not know much about Mexico or many of the South American states, I only know those who good soccer teams (Aka Brazil, Argentina) Having said that, I did not have the resources available here to improve my education, but then again, I learn less when I take my laptop to school with me. So I give you this map, and I hope it gives you a smile.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who draw this map he or she knows American, Latino and European geography very well in a unique way except African geography that is the empty space.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template