Friday, April 25, 2008

Quote of the Day



Pat (not real name) is a friend of mine, is notorious for his relationships with females, and his skillful tactics he uses. It is only natural that A guy like Pat would have countless ex girlfriends and ex significant others. The thing that shocks me about him is the fact that he is still on good terms with all of the ladies in his life. He would send them presents, call them often, speak highly of them. All are good things, however, the volume of ladies sin his life and how he still maintain a good relationship with all of them surprises me. Why does a guy like this will go the distance to keep up the bridges with people whose lives he might have ruined.

I asked Pat this question: "Say Pat, how come are you so friendly to your exes?
His response is a classic "I do not know, I always thought of myself like the United States," "We do so much around the world," "invade people territories, ruin things for them," "and once we are done," "we give them aide and build an embassy there" "He noted that his exes are usually better of without his relationships" "because then rewards are bigger!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is nice of your friend Pat to be nice with all his girl friends, I think his relationship with all the girls is temporarily, I mean not serous just for fun some girls they want it that way and they accept it that is why he keeps a lot of them.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template