Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dream to Nightmare

In any given election, you have a choice! I have to came to observe that the elections here are always about two candidates. The first sees you on your knees and promises you to help you get you up on standing again on your feet. The second, looks around and says, hey I am not going to help you get on your feet, but I will stop that guy (the bogyman) from putting you on the ground. Who will you chose? or better which guy will you be?

This is not an easy answer, it is complex, I understand, but this is the essence of post 9/11 election in the here and around the globe. Which one is it going to be the power of dreams or the horrors of nightmare?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what, I will choose the one who will pick me up on my feet so I can be strong and fight the one who put me down and if I have a choice who to be, I will be the person who helps people to get up and be strong to help themselves.

 

Blogroll

My Hanitizer

My Assault on Proper English Must Go On

Text

Hanitizer Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template